This blog is now obsolete. Go to scott.arbeitman.id.au for all new content.

Google in China: Another Google Presentation

| Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yesterday, I gave a presentation in my Business, Governance and Ethics in Asia class. Once again, the topic was Google. This time, I talked about what lessons we can learn from what happened to Google in China. I didn't record the slides with a voiceover, but I have posted my slides to Slideshare, and embedded them below.

Also unique about this presentation is that I was wearing a tuxedo. I hope it made it a little more fun for everyone that was there. Pictures are also below.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

2 comments:

Audrey* said...

Love the picture with the girls ! :)

Unknown said...

Love the picture as well. I hope I could be in the same class to discuss the google topic with you.