This blog is now obsolete. Go to scott.arbeitman.id.au for all new content.

What I'm Using

| Sunday, February 17, 2008
I've seen similar posts so I thought I'd just list things I use:

  • Hardware: Apple 17" Powerbook G4
  • Web Browser: Safari 3 (and Safari 3 Beta for Windows at Work)
  • Blogging Software: ScribeFire Firefox extension.
  • Programming Languages: Java, Ruby and Coldfusion
  • IDEs: Textmate for Ruby, Eclipse for Java & Coldfusion
  • Social networking: Facebook
  • Blogging: Blogger & Twitter
  • Desktop Search: Spotlight
  • Office software: Office 2004 for Mac
  • Music: iTunes + 8 GB Red iPod Nano
  • Calendar: Google Calender + iCal for Mac
  • Mobile Phone: Nokia E65
  • Mail: Mail + GMail
  • Instant Messaging: Adium
  • Alarm Clock: Awaken
  • RSS: NewsFire
  • Agile Project Management: Mingle

0 comments: